Managed to open my eyes a little wider tonight, spent some time on MySpace looking for something to do locally, ended up heading over to Life in Slate Hill, NY to see the Sarah Morr band. I won’t label the band, they’re outstanding. Great lyrics, great music, they’re not my usual fare but they put on an outstanding show. I’ll definitely have to seek them out again. Check out their site atÂ Sarah Morr Band.
- Stable Diffusion
- Pasta Primavera -w- Jackfruit
- Man plans, and God laughs.
- Espresso Rubbed Chuck Roast & Mujadara
- Veggie Chili with Homemade Cornbread
- Vegetarian Peanut Butter “Chicken”
- Mujadara -w- Spiced Yogurt
- Count your blessings, not your complaints.
- Picture it, Warwick, 2019.
- Happy Father’s Day.