So my guy wrecked out towards the end, the #48 got loose and caught the bad side of a wall. Then it looked like Mark Martin might finally land a Daytona victory – until things went to hell, Harvick got a jump, and stole the win. Martin isn’t my favorite, but I had hoped that the Chevy he was driving might just do the trick. There’ll be more opportunities I’m sure. Last 5 minutes were pretty exciting.
- Stable Diffusion
- Pasta Primavera -w- Jackfruit
- Man plans, and God laughs.
- Espresso Rubbed Chuck Roast & Mujadara
- Veggie Chili with Homemade Cornbread
- Vegetarian Peanut Butter “Chicken”
- Mujadara -w- Spiced Yogurt
- Count your blessings, not your complaints.
- Picture it, Warwick, 2019.
- Happy Father’s Day.