Made this the other day, came out fantastic. I started with this recipe: Quick Easy Peanut Butter Chicken and tweaked it a bit. For starters I obviously did not use actual chicken but a bag of Gardein Chicken Tenders (vegan chicken, I challenge you to tell the difference from actual!). I used brown rice cooked in chicken broth (Ninja Foodi in pressure cooker mode), skipped the brown sugar, I used chunky peanut butter instead of creamy. The “chicken” was air fried instead of skillet fried so I cut 1 tbsp of oil, using 1tbsp of sesame oil and 1tbsp of avocado oil in the sauce. Also instead of white vinegar I used rice wine vinegar. I then added steamed cauliflower and broccoli as well as thin sliced green onion and some sesame seeds to garnish. Next time I may take the low sodium soy sauce route but overall a delicious and healthy dish! 🙂
- Stable Diffusion
- Pasta Primavera -w- Jackfruit
- Man plans, and God laughs.
- Espresso Rubbed Chuck Roast & Mujadara
- Veggie Chili with Homemade Cornbread
- Vegetarian Peanut Butter “Chicken”
- Mujadara -w- Spiced Yogurt
- Count your blessings, not your complaints.
- Picture it, Warwick, 2019.
- Happy Father’s Day.